Walbro FRC-8 Fuel Pump - Industrial
- Voltage: 12 Volt (9.0 min – 16.0 vdc max)
- Minimum Flow Rate: 106 liters per hour (28 gph)
- Deadhead Pressure: 62 to 83 kPa (9.0 to 12.0 psi)
- Maximum Current Draw: 2.3 amps
- Life: >8,000 hours
- Dry Lift: 48 inches (120 inches with optional outlet check valve 128-3202)
- Compatible Fuels: No-lead regular gasoline, premium gasoline, gasoline-alcohol blends, diesel and biodiesel fuels (20% and 100%), and E85
- Corrosion Resistance: 96 hour salt spray test (ASTM B-117)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40ºF to 155ºF (-40ºC to 68.3ºC)
- Reverse Voltage Protected
- Transient Voltage Protection
- Ground: Circuit Board is Internally Grounded to Pump Body
- Electrical Connection: Packard Electric (Accepts mating connector 12015782)
- Fuse: 5 amp recommended
- Inlet & Outlet Size: 1/8-27 NPSF
- Inlet Filter Screen: 70 micron
- Magnetic Trap: Standard
- Outlet Check Valve: Yes
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator 135-631
- 420 micron Filter Screen
The FRC series fuel pump is designed to supply fuel for internal combustion engine applications only. It is not intended or designed for continuous operation applications such as heater or stove systems.
Due to COVID-19, the automotive industry as a whole, is experiencing material shortages. As a result, Walbro® /TI Automotive and our suppliers have limited our inventory.
- OUT OF STOCK - Available via backorder only or may have shipping delays due to availability.
5CA, GCA, GCL and TCA (i.e GCA308, 5CA400)
TU (Tank Unit Assembly)
FR Series (Marine and Industrial)
*Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
WalbroFuelPumps.com is not affiliated, or officially connected with Walbro® or TI Automotive®. The official websites for Walbro® and TI Automotive® can be found at https://www.Walbro.com and https://www.tifluidsystems.com
The names Walbro® and TI Automotive® as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
All GSL series are in stock with ample quantities.
All International shipping has been suspended due to Covid-19 with the exception of Canada. We will reinstate international shipping as these restrictions are lifted.