Universal In-tank Fuel PumpsSubscribe to RSS Feed
Walbro GSS-Line High-Performance Fuel Pumps:
• Wide range of OEm inlet adapters
• low amp draw
• Wide range of high-efficiency, high-performance
• Capable of handling 500HP+ under standard operating conditions
• Design based on TI Automotive OEm Chevrolet Corvette
and Dodge Viper technology
The “Gold standard”
HP (High Pressure) - GSS340,GSS341,GSS342 have been the mainstream Walbro 255 LPH high pressure intank fuel pumps for many years. Recently Walbro released a uprated version of these pumps which are the GSS350, GSS351, GSS352 and are rated at 350LPH.
If your vehicle is used for racing purposes, heavy hauling, or in high powered turbo vehicles, OE spec Walbro Fuel pumps may not supply enough fuel to satisfy your engines needs. The Walbro 255LPH and 350LPH high pressure fuel pump is highly recommended for vehicles with engine performance purposes. Installing a Walbro high pressure fuel pump in a non-performance vehicle will not damage your motor. All fuel first passes through fuel injectors and a fuel pressure regulator which only send the required amount of fuel into the intake manifold, sending the unused fuel back to the fuel tank.
The Walbro GSS line of high-performance fuel pumps
have been widely recognized as the “Gold Standard” in
the industry for more than 20 years. Walbro GSS pumps
are compatible with a wide range of vehicles, feature
unsurpassed quality, durability and performance, and are
designed and manufactured in the USA.
The difference between the 3 model of pumps would be the inlet position. Note that the GSS34XX series is 255LPH whiles the GSS35XX is 350LPH.
The GSS340/GSS350 has a larger 22mm centered inlet.
The GSS341/GSS351 has an 11mm inlet offset from the outlet 180 degrees.
The GSS342/GSS352 has an 11mm inlet in line with the outlet.
MORE PRESSURE = MORE POWER
High pressure GSS Pumps
- F20000311 = GSS340 = GSS350 : 22mm center inlet
- F20000312 = GSS341 = GSS351 : 11mm inlet, 180 degrees from the outlet
- F20000313 = GSS342 = GSS352 : 11mm inlet, in line with the outlet
- F20000311 = GSS340 with a higher pressure relief.
- F20000312 = GSS341 with a higher pressure relief.
- F20000313 = GSS342 with a higher pressure relief.
- GSS350 = GSS340 with higher flow at 350LPH
- GSS351 = GSS341 with higher flow at 350LPH
- GSS352 = GSS342 with higher flow at 350LPH
The images below are to illustrate the physical differences of GSS340, GSS341, GSS342 and the uprated versions GSS350,GSS351,GSS352 fuel pumps. As well as any other fuel pumps in the GSS family.
This also applies to the following pumps: F20000311, F20000312, F20000313
255LPH High Pressure Flow Chart (GSS340, GSS341, GSS342)
350LPH High Pressure Flow Chart (GSS350, GSS351, GSS352)
- Make category
HIGH-PERFORMANCE FUEL PUMPS
TI Automotive fuel pumps with brush and brushless motors are available in multiple sizes and materials for gasoline, diesel and ﬂex-fuel applications. With a comprehensive line of gear, screw and turbine available with brush or brushless conﬁ gurations, TI Automotive pumps are designed for reliable, efﬁ cient and quiet performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Fuel pump technology built to exceed OE specifications
- Dual Channel Single Stage (DCSS) pump motor
technology to prevent cavitation
- High flow rates available (up to 450 LPH)
- High pressure performance (up 112 psi) with minimal flow loss
- Superior hot fuel handling performance
Walbro Automotive Fuel Pumps are now TI Automotive
For decades, Walbro fuel pumps were manufactured by TI Automotive. Now, the Walbro name for automotive fuel pumps is TI Automotive. Same performance, quality and reliability that you have come to know and expect.
About TI Automotive
TI Automotive manufactures a complete line of fuel pumps, accessories, pump kits and fuel modules for the high-performance aftermarket. Approximately two-thirds of the vehicles produced around the world feature TI Automotive’s ﬂ uid systems products and technology. TI Automotive’s award-winning fuel delivery system technology is featured on some of the world’s highest performing production vehicles, such as the Bugatti Veyron, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, Dodge Viper, Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat and Koenigsegg One:1.
- Higher pressure relief for cars that require a higher fuel system pressure than that which can be supported by GSS340, GSS341, GSS342 or the uprated versions GSS350, GSS351, GSS352
- Great for forced induction (turbocharged,supercharged) applications
- 255 lph pumps can support 500 horsepower
- 350 lph pumps can support 600 horsepower
- Proven, robust gerotor technology
- OE quality
- Professional installation recommended
F20000311, F20000312, F20000313 Flow Charts - Max system pressure 112 PSI.
Due to COVID-19, TI Automotive's manufacturing facilities are working as Social Distancing Guidelines Allow . As a result, we are limited on our inventory..
We are still accepting orders and you are still welcome to place your order, however, please note, all orders will be placed on backorder on first come first serve bases, and will be shipped out as soon as product arrives.
- OUT OF STOCK - Available via backorder only
All SKUs containing:
5CA, GCA, GCL and TCA (i.e GCA308, 5CA400)
TU (Tank Unit Assembly)
FR Series (Marine and Industrial)
The following items are still in stock and ready to ship while supplies last.
HELLCAT F90000285 525LPH E85 Compatible - IN STOCK
External In-Line Fuel Pump
GSL392 255LPH - IN STOCK