Walbro FRC-6 Fuel Pump - Industrial
Like the other pumps in the Walbro FR Series, the FRC6-1 Industrial Fuel Pump features a die-cast aluminum body with a dichromate finish. It includes a removable, cleanable internal filter and runs continuously without cycling when power is applied to the pump. Expect this pump to last over 10,000 hours under continuous use, and flow a minimum of 36 gallons per hour against a load of 4 to 6 psi. It has an impressive dry lift of 48", making it a good choice in locations where the pump must be installed high above the fuel level. The FRC6-1 replaces the Walbro 6131 fuel pump in various applications. See the other specifications below for more information.
All Walbro Marine and Industrial Fuel Pumps Feature:
- Low Current Draw
- Reverse-Polarity Protected up to 60 minutes
- Self-Priming (Dry Lift) of more than 24" (120 cm)
- Dry Run to Four Hours
- Compatible With All Commercially-Available Pump-Grade Gasoline, Gasohol, Diesel, or Bio-Diesel
- Operating Temperature from -40° to 155° Farenheit (-40° to 70° Celcius)
- Protection from Transient Voltages to 100 vdc
- US Coast Guard Approved (USCG 16623-1 and USCG 16623-2)
- European CE Standard Approved (EN 61000-6-2 and EN 63-2100)
Additionally, all Walbro FRC-Series Pumps Feature:
- Continuous Duty Life Over 10,000 Hours (Diesel Fuel)
- Weight of 1.83 lbs (0.83 Kg)
- Pump Cycles Continuously When Powered
- Replaceable Filter
Due to COVID-19, the automotive industry as a whole, is experiencing material shortages. As a result, Walbro® /TI Automotive and our suppliers have limited our inventory.
- OUT OF STOCK - Available via backorder only or may have shipping delays due to availability.
5CA, GCA, GCL and TCA (i.e GCA308, 5CA400)
TU (Tank Unit Assembly)
FR Series (Marine and Industrial)
*Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
WalbroFuelPumps.com is not affiliated, or officially connected with Walbro® or TI Automotive®. The official websites for Walbro® and TI Automotive® can be found at https://www.Walbro.com and https://www.tifluidsystems.com
The names Walbro® and TI Automotive® as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
All GSL series are in stock with ample quantities.
All International shipping has been suspended due to Covid-19 with the exception of Canada. We will reinstate international shipping as these restrictions are lifted.