Walbro FRB-8 Fuel Pump - Industrial
The Walbro FRB8-2 Industrial Fuel Pump works in a broad range of applications. It has a cleanable and replaceable internal filter, so strictly speaking no pre-filter is required. (Using an in-tank sock filter is still a good idea as it will generally wash itself of debris as the tank is refilled.) It operates only when fuel flow is required, so it cycles on and off depending on demand. It has incredible durability, with an expected lifespan of over 18,000 hours, and weighs less than 2 pounds. The FRB8-2 replaces the Walbro 6157 fuel pump in John Deere Engine Works applications.
All Walbro Marine and Industrial Fuel Pumps Feature:
- Low Current Draw
- Reverse-Polarity Protected up to 60 minutes
- Self-Priming (Dry Lift) of more than 24" (120 cm)
- Dry Run to Four Hours
- Compatible With All Commercially-Available Pump-Grade Gasoline, Gasohol, Diesel, or Bio-Diesel
- Operating Temperature from -40° to 155° Farenheit (-40° to 70° Celcius)
- Protection from Transient Voltages to 100 vdc
- US Coast Guard Approved (USCG 16623-1 and USCG 16623-2)
- European CE Standard Approved (EN 61000-6-2 and EN 63-2100)
Additionally, all Walbro FRB-Series Pumps Feature:
- Continuous Duty Life Over 18,000 Hours (Diesel Fuel)
- Weight of 0.83 Kg (1.83 lbs)
- Pump Cycles Only On Fuel Demand
- Replaceable Filter
|Short Description||FRB8-2 Industrial Fuel Pump 12 vdc 40 GPH for Gasoline, Diesel, Ethanol|
Due to COVID-19, the automotive industry as a whole, is experiencing material shortages. As a result, Walbro® /TI Automotive and our suppliers have limited our inventory.
- OUT OF STOCK - Available via backorder only or may have shipping delays due to availability.
5CA, GCA, GCL and TCA (i.e GCA308, 5CA400)
TU (Tank Unit Assembly)
FR Series (Marine and Industrial)
*Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
WalbroFuelPumps.com is not affiliated, or officially connected with Walbro® or TI Automotive®. The official websites for Walbro® and TI Automotive® can be found at https://www.Walbro.com and https://www.tifluidsystems.com
The names Walbro® and TI Automotive® as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
All GSL series are in stock with ample quantities.
All International shipping has been suspended due to Covid-19 with the exception of Canada. We will reinstate international shipping as these restrictions are lifted.