Walbro FRB-11 Fuel Pump - Industrial
- Voltage: 12 Volt (9.0 min – 16.0 vdc max)
- Minimum Flow Rate: 162 liters per hour (43 gph)
- Deadhead Pressure: 42 to 56 kPa (6.0 to 8.0 psi)
- Maximum Current Draw: 2.3 amps
- Life: >18,000 hours
- Dry Lift: 48 inches (120 with optional outlet check valve)
- Compatible Fuels: No-lead regular gasoline, premium gasoline, gasoline-alcohol blends, diesel and biodiesel fuels (20% and 100%), and E85
- Corrosion Resistance: 96 hour salt spray test (ASTM B-117)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40ºF to 155ºF (-40ºC to 68.3ºC)
- Reverse Voltage Protected
- Transient Voltage Protection
- Ground: Neutral Ground: Circuit Board is Not Internally Grounded to Pump Body
- Electrical Connection: Flying Lead (1); No Connector
- Fuse: 5 amp recommended
- Inlet & Outlet Size: 1/4-18 NPSF
- Inlet Filter Screen: 70 micron
- Magnetic Trap: Yes
- Outlet Check Valve: None
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator 135-631
- Outlet Check Valve Fitting 128-3220 (5/16 Hose Barb)
- 420 micron Filter Screen
|Short Description||Similar to the other pumps in the FRB series, the FRB-11 includes the built-in fuel filter that can be removed and cleaned or replaced entirely, as well as an incredible estimated lifetime of over 18,000 hours of continuous service. A low current draw of 2.3 amps limits battery drain. A 5 amp fuse is fully adequate to protect the pumps electronics as well as ensure trouble-free service. This pump cycles on and off as fuel as required. The Walbro FRB-11 Fuel Pump supersedes the Walbro 6132-1 Fuel Pump, which is discontinued.|
Due to COVID-19, the automotive industry as a whole, is experiencing material shortages. As a result, Walbro® /TI Automotive and our suppliers have limited our inventory.
- OUT OF STOCK - Available via backorder only or may have shipping delays due to availability.
5CA, GCA, GCL and TCA (i.e GCA308, 5CA400)
TU (Tank Unit Assembly)
FR Series (Marine and Industrial)
*Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
WalbroFuelPumps.com is not affiliated, or officially connected with Walbro® or TI Automotive®. The official websites for Walbro® and TI Automotive® can be found at https://www.Walbro.com and https://www.tifluidsystems.com
The names Walbro® and TI Automotive® as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
All GSL series are in stock with ample quantities.
All International shipping has been suspended due to Covid-19 with the exception of Canada. We will reinstate international shipping as these restrictions are lifted.