Walbro FRA-2 Fuel Pump - Industrial
The FRA2-1 Industrial Fuel Pump is appropriate for a number of applications. Its estimated 5000-hour durability, quiet performance, and low electrical draw all make this a great pump for many users. The FRA2-1 replaces the Walbro fuel pump in various aftermarket applications.
All Walbro Marine and Industrial Fuel Pumps Feature:
- Low Current Draw
- Reverse-Polarity Protected up to 60 minutes
- Self-Priming (Dry Lift) of more than 24" (120 cm)
- Dry Run to Four Hours
- Compatible With All Commercially-Available Pump-Grade Gasoline, Gasohol, Diesel, or Bio-Diesel
- Operating Temperature from -40° to 155° Farenheit (-40° to 70° Celcius)
- Protection from Transient Voltages to 100 vdc
- US Coast Guard Approved (USCG 16623-1 and USCG 16623-2)
- European CE Standard Approved (EN 61000-6-2 and EN 63-2100)
Additionally, all Walbro FRA-Series Pumps Feature:
- Continuous Duty Life Over 5,000 Hours (Diesel Fuel)
- Weight of 1.63 lbs (0.74 Kg)
- Pump Cycles Continuously When Powered
- Voltage: 12 Volt (9.0 min – 16.0 vdc max)
- Minimum Flow Rate: 60 liters per hour (16 gph)
- Deadhead Pressure: 17.3 to 31 kPa (2.5 to 4.5 psi)
- Maximum Current Draw: 2.0 amps
- Life: >5,000 hours
- Dry Lift: 24 inches
- Compatible Fuels: No-lead regular gasoline, premium gasoline, gasoline-alcohol blends, diesel and biodiesel fuels (20% and 100%), and E85
- Corrosion Resistance: 96 hour salt spray test (ASTM B-117)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40ºF to 155ºF (-40ºC to 68.3ºC)
- Reverse Voltage Protected
- Transient Voltage Protection
- Ground: Circuit Board is Internally Grounded to Pump Body
- Electrical Connection: Flying leads (2); No connector
- Fuse: 5 amp recommended
- Inlet & Outlet Size: 1/8-27 NPSF
- Inlet Filter Screen: 70 micron
- Magnetic Trap: None
- Outlet Check Valve: None
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator 135-631
- Outlet Check Valve Fitting 128-3202 (5/16 Hose Barb)
The FRA series fuel pump is designed to supply fuel for internal combustion engine applications only. It is not intended or designed for continuous operation applications such as heater or stove systems.
|Short Description||The FRA2-1 Industrial Fuel Pump is appropriate for a number of applications. Its estimated 5000-hour durability, quiet performance, and low electrical draw all make this a great pump for many users. The FRA2-1 replaces the Walbro fuel pump in various aftermarket applications.|
Due to COVID-19, the automotive industry as a whole, is experiencing material shortages. As a result, Walbro® /TI Automotive and our suppliers have limited our inventory.
- OUT OF STOCK - Available via backorder only or may have shipping delays due to availability.
5CA, GCA, GCL and TCA (i.e GCA308, 5CA400)
TU (Tank Unit Assembly)
FR Series (Marine and Industrial)
*Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
WalbroFuelPumps.com is not affiliated, or officially connected with Walbro® or TI Automotive®. The official websites for Walbro® and TI Automotive® can be found at https://www.Walbro.com and https://www.tifluidsystems.com
The names Walbro® and TI Automotive® as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
All GSL series are in stock with ample quantities.
All International shipping has been suspended due to Covid-19 with the exception of Canada. We will reinstate international shipping as these restrictions are lifted.