Due to COVID-19, the automotive industry as a whole, is experiencing material shortages. As a result, Walbro® /TI Automotive and our suppliers have limited our inventory.
- OUT OF STOCK - Available via backorder only or may have shipping delays due to availability.
5CA, GCA, GCL and TCA (i.e GCA308, 5CA400)
TU (Tank Unit Assembly)
FR Series (Marine and Industrial)
*Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
WalbroFuelPumps.com is not affiliated, or officially connected with Walbro® or TI Automotive®. The official websites for Walbro® and TI Automotive® can be found at https://www.Walbro.com and https://www.tifluidsystems.com
The names Walbro® and TI Automotive® as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
All GSL series are in stock with ample quantities.
All International shipping has been suspended due to Covid-19 with the exception of Canada. We will reinstate international shipping as these restrictions are lifted.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE FUEL PUMPS
TI Automotive fuel pumps with brush and brushless motors are available in multiple sizes and materials for gasoline, diesel and ﬂex-fuel applications. With a comprehensive line of gear, screw and turbine available with brush or brushless conﬁ gurations, TI Automotive pumps are designed for reliable, efﬁ cient and quiet performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Fuel pump technology built to exceed OE specifications
- Dual Channel Single Stage (DCSS) pump motor
technology to prevent cavitation
- High flow rates available (up to 450 LPH)
- High pressure performance (up 112 psi) with minimal flow loss
- Superior hot fuel handling performance
Walbro Automotive Fuel Pumps are now TI Automotive
For decades, Walbro fuel pumps were manufactured by TI Automotive. Now, the Walbro name for automotive fuel pumps is TI Automotive. Same performance, quality and reliability that you have come to know and expect.
About TI Automotive
TI Automotive manufactures a complete line of fuel pumps, accessories, pump kits and fuel modules for the high-performance aftermarket. Approximately two-thirds of the vehicles produced around the world feature TI Automotive’s ﬂ uid systems products and technology. TI Automotive’s award-winning fuel delivery system technology is featured on some of the world’s highest performing production vehicles, such as the Bugatti Veyron, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, Dodge Viper, Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat and Koenigsegg One:1.
MORE PRESSURE = MORE POWER
High pressure GSS Pumps
- F20000311 = GSS340 with a higher pressure relief. 22mm center inlet
- F20000312 = GSS341 with a higher pressure relief. 11mm inlet, 180 degrees from the outlet
- F20000313 = GSS342 with a higher pressure relief. 11mm inlet, in line with the outlet
- Higher pressure relief for cars that require a higher fuel system pressure than that which can be supported by GSS340, GSS341, GSS342
- Great for forced induction (turbocharged,supercharged) applications
- 255 lph pumps can support 500 horsepower
- Proven, robust gerotor technology
- OE quality
- Professional installation recommended